This is an interesting topic. Let me try my best to give you the correct and best possible information about 7 star hotels in Dubai near Burj Khalifa. Firstly, the term 7 star was created by a journalist who attended the opening of the Burj Al Arab in Dubai and felt the standard five stars didn’t do it’s decadence justice. Even a five star rating can vary country to country as there is really no global standard for star ratings. Though there is no universally accepted top hotel in the world and there can actually never be, that’s because hotel preference are in the end, subjective and will vary from individual to individual. Officially there is 1*,2*,3,4*and 5*ratings. Actually 5* is the maximum that can be qualified by any hotel in the world.
- Burj Al Arab – Dubai United Arab Emirates. The list starts off with one of the most iconic hotels in Dubai, Burj Al Arab in Dubai. Its one of the tallest hotels in the world and the reason why the term Seven star hotel. The sail inspired architectural design is the first thing that catches your eye. uring the day, the dazzling white structure can’t be missed, but at night it comes alive with multi coloured lights beaming along the facade. Brightly coloured duplexes await you, with spiralling staircases and enormous windows – showstopping views of the Arabian gulf are one of the draws of this hotel. Burj Al Arab opens you up to an entirely new world. Expect to find gold, silk and marble features in your suite. Hotel Burj Al Arab boasts 9 on – site restaurants, so each night will be a completely new experience. The warmth of Dubai is ever- present, but with three outdoor and two indoor pools, the climate is always appreciated.
- Taj Dubai – Taj Dubai is a baston of modern luxury and champion of traditional heritage, in the heart of the metropolitan city. Taj Dubai is a breath taking fusion of rich Indian heritage, in the heart of the metropolitan city. Taj Dubai is a breath taking fusion of rich Indian heritage, signature Taj service, generous local traditions and contemporary design.It is a beautiful polished property infused with Indian touches located between Business Bay and downtown. Luxury interiors and hushed lobbies. It is just at a distance of about 12 minutes from Burj Khalifa. The hotel has delectable cuisines and hand crafted beverages with a range of open to sky dining experiences across hotels. The hotel has a Taj Jiva spa with a range of treatments and there is a fitness centre and pool area on the third floor. The Taj Dubai is a 296(including 31 suites) room hotel. Around the hotel, opulence continues. The Taj Dubai features luxurious rooms which offer the stunning view of the Burj Khalifa and the outdoor pool with bar is equally impressive. You can also explore the diverse range of classic and contemporary restaurants.
- Armani hotel Dubai – Embodying beauty, elegance and grace, the Armani hotel in Dubai defines Superior service, immaculate design and incomparable luxury. The hotel is a part of a mixed use development consisting of 160 rooms and 144 residences. The hotel is upto the 8th floor and then 38th and 39th floors and the residences occupy levels 9 to 16 of Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest skyscraper. Inside the 160 rooms and suites, sophisticated colours, clean lines and unique textures blend together seamlessly with the tower’s stunning architecture and natural light to create an atmosphere of calm serenity where guests can retreat into a world of minimalist elegance. Armani Dubai also features a world – class spa and several excellent restaurants. Including Armani Ristorante which is recognised as one of the best restaurants in the city .It is not cheap to stay at the hotel owned by Georgio Armani. The average nightly rate for a room is around $600 and a suite can cost as much as $ 20,000.
- Address Boulevard – The Emirates has established itself as an epicenter of luxury and the hotels in Dubai attract tourists from all around the world looking to sample a slice of the high life. Leading the list of swanky top-class hotels in Dubai is the Address boulevard in the bustling district of Downtown Dubai. IN addition to the elegant and opulent rooms, the hotel features three swimming pools and offers stunning views of the Burj Khalifa. The elegant Address Boulevard boasts artsy interiors, which consist of 250 specially commissioned artworks. This hotel has 72 Storeys and is situated opposite the Dubai Mall and the guests can also find the iconic Burj Khalifa within walking distance. There are a total of 196 rooms with luxury 36 suites. All rooms come with a large balcony offerings views of the iconic Dubai skyline.
- Atlantis the palm- No list of luxury hotels in Dubai is complete without Atlantis the palm. The flagship property of palm Jumeirah is ideal for family excursions with making fun activities for all age groups. The Atlantis has 1500 luxury rooms and suites alongside a world class aquatic wonderland. Experience everything from dinning to the relics of the lost city of Atlantis and from the exciting rides if Aquaventure waterpark to the fascinating marine life at lost chambers aquarium. You can also visit one of the largest open-air aquariums in the world, the Ambassador lagoon at the palm Atlantis outside Atlantis, you can find miles of sandy beaches with crystal clear waters.
So, hope the above list of five best properties for your comfortable and enjoyable stay at Dubai near the Burj Khalifa are in your itenary. Plan a trip soon to the mesmerizing city of Dubai and enthrill your travel experiences.
If You Like This Blog Then Follow on Instagram Mvtsindia
and Like My Fb Pages MvtsIndia