As summers is around the corner, plan your vacations well in advance. I will help to you to plan your summer holidays with friends and family. Pack up your bags and escape from the hustle of daily life and mundane routine of office and home.so here is a list of the top the best places to visit in India to choose from for your memorable trip in India during the summer season and that too in a economical budget.
- McLeod Ganj – This very popular tourist attraction is also known as the little Lhasa. It will give you a perfect escape from Delhi’s heat as the weather here is always cool and salubrious. This place is famous for its cozy cafes and monasteries. The nearest airport to McLeod Ganj is Delhi about 480km and nearest railhead is Pathankot (90km). Average budget per person for this place would be around from 10 – 12thousand with at least two to three days’ time duration.
- Dharamshala – Now who doesn’t know about this beautiful town situated in the state of Himachal Pradesh. It is one of the best hill stations to visit during Summers in India. The place offers a pleasure holiday as well as spiritual enhancement. The Buddhist culture is surely going to attract you. It is well connected by road, air or rail from Delhi. A two to three days itenary is enough to explore the place in a economical budget of around 10 thousand rupees per person. The town has a number of food joints and hotels and other accommodation facilities available. This is the best places to visit in India.
- Manali – Manali a beauty in the hills of Himachal Pradesh has lush greenery, mesmerizing scenic view, rich flora and fauna. Here you can enjoy paragliding, quad biking, zorbing and many more adventurous activities. The nearest airport is Bhuntar, nearest railway station is Chandigarh and by road it is at about a distance of 550kms from Delhi. One needs a budget of around 12to 15 thousand rupees per person and at least 3to 4 days to completely enjoy the beautiful town of Manali.
- Shimla – Shimla is a well-known hill station situated in the state of Himachal Pradesh. The hill station is bequeathed with a rich history and is sanctified with natural beauty. Shimla is about 360 km away from Chandigarh airport. Nearest railway is Kalka. Ideal duration for a Shimla trip is 3to 4 days. There is a lot to be done here. Adventure sports, sightseeing, shopping on the mall road, visit to the famous Jakhu temple and much more. You can enjoy your summer excursions to Shimla within a budget of 8 to 10 thousand per person.
- Srinagar – Srinagar also known as the Switzerland of India. It’s one of the most beautiful places in India for traveling in summers. Srinagar is at about a distance of 812km from Delhi. You have a number of flights to Srinagar; it is well connected by road and rail as well. There are a number of places to see like the tulip garden, Shalimar Bagh, the house boat at Dal Lake and much more. You can enjoy your stay for a duration of at least two to three days and explore the city in a budget of around 10 to 13 thousand rupees per person.
- Nainital – Surrounded by lush green hills and mountains, this is an all-time favorite summer destination in India. Very easily accessible by road, rail and air. Delhi is only about 300 km from Nainital. Ideal duration to explore this place is two to three days. The average budget per person for this place is within 7.5k to 8.5kper person. They are a number of activities to be enjoyed like the boat ride at the Naini lake, trek to Tiffin top, shopping at the mall road, horse riding etc.
- Ranikhet – Ranikhet as the name suggests is known as the queen’s Meadow and is one of the top summer destinations in India. A lovely cantonment hill town in Uttarakhand is believed to be the residence of queen Padmini of Kumaon. Ranikhet had amazing golf courses, rich orchards, lush greenery and amazing weather. You can easily plan a trip to this place for 2 to 3 days with a budget of around 9 to 10 k per person. The best way to reach the place is by road or rail. Though it is well connected by air as well, the nearest airport being Jolly Grant or Pant Nagar
- Auli – Auli is one of the coolest places in India during Summers. This destination is very popular for ice skiing. The green pastures and snow-capped peaks make it one of the best summer escapes for the travellers. The nearest airport is Jolly grant in Dehradun. Nearest railhead being Haridwar (290 kms). And if you choose to travel by road. It is 500kms away from Delhi. It will need a budget of around 10k to 13 k per person. You could go to places like Gordon and Kumari pass. Travel to Joshi math on board ropeway and enjoy bird’s eye view. A heaven on earth experience!!!
- Ramgarh- A very off beat and unexplored beauty hidden in the state of Uttarakhand in India is Ramgarh. The Himalayan views are just breathtakingly. Very popular for its fruit orchards, natural beauty, tasty fruit jams, juices. This small little town is very close to Nainital in Uttarakhand. It is well connected by road, air, railway. Within in an economical budget of 9 to 10 k per person you can easily relax in the lap of nature here. This is the best places to visit in India
- Lansdowne – Another unexplored, unspoiled serene hill station is situated in Uttarakhand. It is about 260 kms from Delhi. You can get a feel of colonial era and charm here. This small town is beautifully Surrounded by pine and deodar forests. You can plan a two-day trip here and visit the ancient churches, museum and off beat scenic views. This town can easily be visited with in a budget of 8 to 10 k per person.
The best places to visit in India Plan your vacations and enjoy the short summer trips to make this summer holidays a blessing and fun filled with nature’s unique goodness and healing, magical experiences.
If You Like This Blog Then Follow on Instagram Mvtsindia
and Like My Fb Pages MvtsIndia