Dubai is one of the world’s most sought-after destinations! It has the most exotic hotels, lavish malls, tranquil beaches. Unfortunately, Indian passport holders are still required to go through the visa application process before entering Dubai. To help ease the process, I have tried to put together by step-by-step guide to How To Apply For Tourist Visa For Dubai In India.
How to apply for a Dubai visa india: –
For Indians, Dubai visa can be acquired via online visa service which is operated by Dubai visa.in. Now getting a Dubai visa for Indians is possible merely two hours by simply filling out an electronic application form. It doesn’t matter whether you apply for a tourist visa or business visa, the following details will surely give you a broader understanding of Dubai visa application formalities.
- Three types of visas – There are three types of visas to choose from – transit, tourist and visit visa. Here is a quick description of each visa type for your reference.
Visit visa – This visa is sponsored by relatives or friends residing in the UAE. Available for 30 days or 90 days.
Tourist visa – Tourist can stay in Dubai or UAE for 30days, under sponsorship from UAE airlines, hotels and travel agencies.
Transit visa – This visa is valid for 96 hours for 14 days from the date of issue.
2. Prepare the required documents for your visa – For applying for a Dubai visa there aren’t a lot of requirements needed. However, the following is a list of common documents required, for Dubai visa as stated on visit Dubai (Dubai Tourist Visa India).
- Scanned copy of your Indian passport bio i.e page 2 and last page.
- Passport is valid for 6 more months from the date of intended travel.
- Make sure that your traveller’s signature is indicated at the back.
- Scanned coloured ID photo.
- Coloured passport sized photo with white background.
- Indicate name at the back then scan as well.
- Accomplished application form.
- Depending on who your sponsor would be, your application form may be different. That said make sure to get a sponsor before proceeding with the rest of your application.
- visa fee.
- Depending on the sponsor you have choosen, the visa fee will vary.
3. Prepare the supporting documents for your Dubai tourist visa: – You can expect that your sponsor will need more requirements from you in order to process your application. Here are some of the possible requirements that you may need to have ready.
- Your passport which is valid for at least 6 months after your return from Dubai.
- A photocopy of your filled visa application form.
- Two passport size photographs.
- covering letter stating the purpose and duration of the visit.
- Original confirmed return ticket.
- Hotel reservation receipt.
- A photocopy of PAN card.
- A photocopy of income tax returns.
- An investment amounting INR 5 lakhs or above in the form of fixed deposit.
- A female solo traveler will require an NOC from father or husband.
4. Submitting your application online – After you have gathered all the necessary documents you can proceed to fill out the visa application form. The process of the Dubai visa application form involves a few simple steps that can be easily completed.
Here are certain additional tips for applying for a Dubai visa: –
- Double check all your requirements – You must double check your requirements multiple times before sending them in. Once your application is with your sponsor, it will be difficult to change and information and add to your documents.
- Do some extra research – Make sure you go through as much hotels, agencies and compare the prices to get the best possible deal.
- Include as much supporting documents as is possible- Once you have sent in all you document to your nearest consulate or embassy, they’re in charge of the rest of the process. Before turning in your requirements, do your part and look into the potential documents that you may need and include those as well.
Keeping In mind all the above Points and precautions you will not face any Hassel in receiving your Dubai tourist visa India. Once you have got your visa, it’s your time to explore this dynamic city full of excitement and fun activities.
If You Like This Blog Then Follow on Instagram Mvtsindia
and Like My Fb Pages MvtsIndia