Dubai is a world-famous travel destination. Before making a Dubai summer 2022 travel itenary for you, let me give you a brief into about the amazing city of Dubai. It is one of the seven United Arab Emirates. It is a desired destination for travel seekers as well as honeymoon couples. Dubai has a lot to explore. The sights in Dubai are widely dispersed so you will be advised to enjoy the hop on and off bus transport. Now let’s come to the places to visit in Dubai during summer 2022 in a pocket friendly budget and make enjoyable memories.
- Dubai – It’s a world-famous place to explore. It is the tallest foundation choreographed to music in the world. The Dubai fountain shoots water as high as 500 feet, that’s almost the height of a 50-storey building. It is designed by the creators of Bellagio in Vegas.
- Dubai Mall – Who doesn’t know this Dubai Mall is the world’s largest shopping complex, entertainment zone and leisure destination. This is a perfect place for some luxurious items or just hanging around for some fun. It has an amazing underwater aquarium, a special kids play area, the entry to this mall is free but if you would like to explore the KidZania, VR park and reel cinema then you must purchase for the tickets. Why spend 70 Dirhams to go inside the aquarium when you can view the main tank for free from outside the entrance in Dubai Mall. It is the home to world’s single largest acrylic panel.
- The Jumeirah beach – It is another place includes in the list of free attractions in Dubai. It offers 800meters of beach front, jogging track. It has the area for showers, children’s play area and the best timings to visit this place is from 7.30am to 10.00am, so the summer heat can be escaped.
- Old style Gold and Spice souk – The old souk is in the Deira district and is definitely one of the popular places to visit in Dubai for free. The old-style souks are famous for the gold merchants, spices of all kinds, exotic frankincense and the pashmina shawls. Wandering through the market area costs you nothing, of course purchasing any of these things would.
- Car Gazing – Another place to visit in Dubai is a walk at the Jumeirah beach residence. Why spend money on visiting car museum when you can view the best hot rides in town with the locals showing off their overly priced cars especially on Saturday nights.
- Visit coffee museums for free – The entry to this museum is free. If you are a coffee lover, then you must visit this coffee shop cum museum. It is one of the best free things to do in Dubai. You get to know about the history of coffee and also witness the different kinds of it. It is located at Bastakiya.
- Alserkal Avenue – A visit to this famous spot is an awesome experience. It is a home to several interesting spots like galleries, pop up shops and more. The Al Quoz gallery is the most famous places which exhibits unique paintings and other artefacts that is sure to evoke the artist in you. It is located at 17th Street, Dubai and the timings of visit are from 10am to 7 pm.
- The Ras Al Khor wildlife – watching the pink flamingos in Dubai is one of the best things to do in Dubai. Flamingos can be found near Ras Al Khor Road in Dubai in abundance. Apart from that, if you want to see them closely then visit the Ras Al Khor wildlife sanctuary which has no entry fee. One must carry binoculars and watch the beautiful birds.
- Ride on an Abra Boat – If you are looking for cheap things to do in Dubai, then you should try an Abra Boat at Dubai creek. These are small wooden boats that are known for offering budget tours. Mostly used by gold souk and spice souk. This is a wonderful experience.
- Dubai Marina – The Dubai Marina is a very beautiful place to walk around and very picturesque place of skyscrapers and perfect clear waters.
- The kite beach – This beach is situated in the Al Menara Road junction. There are a wide range of water sports along with the kite surfing. The pristine white texture of the soft sand is definitely something that will soothe your heart and soul.
- Infinity Tower – The infinity tower also known as cayan tower is a contemporary architectural masterpiece. It is one of the most photographical buildings of Dubai. The dynamic and twisting shape of this luxurious residential building that turns 90 degrees over its course of height has challenged the conventional styles of architecture in Dubai.
- The Grand Mosque – This beautiful mosque exhibits the true Islamic architecture. It is the epitome of Dubai’s cultural and religious heritage. The Quranic inscriptions on the entrance facade, tallest minaret in the city, small and large domes and authentic Islamic interiors provide the visitors first hand experience about Islamic traditions and culture. The peacefulness and spiritually fills the ambience of this charming place of worship.
- Camel Museum – The camel Museum is another exciting place to visit in Dubai. The museum is in the Al Shindagha area. The different sections in the museum are dedicated to the history of camels in UAE, the relationship between camels and Arabian people. The camel racing, it also houses an auditorium for presentations.
- Dance to the Peppy numbers – A shabby chic environment, leather sofas, and oversized lampshades, these are the traits attributed to the society Dubai. This is a newly opened nightclub on a Friday night where you can surely enjoy the best hits from 80’s and 90’s.
In this article I have tried to give you a list of places to visit Dubai in a pocket friendly budget. The name of Dubai gives a perception of skyscrapers, buildings, luxury and traditions with a reputation for over-the-top luxury but believe it or not there are plenty of places you can visit in a cheap and economical budget. Enjoy your trip!!
If You Like This Blog Then Follow on Instagram Mvtsindia
and Like My Fb Pages MvtsIndia